Baking and Pastry – – Mastering the Art and Craft, 3e (Professional Chef)De (autor) CIA
en Limba Engleză Hardback – 03 Apr 2015
The leading learning tool for all levels of baking and pastry ability, newly illustrated and updated Praised by top pastry chefs and bakers as "an indispensable guide" and "the ultimate baking and pastry reference," the latest edition of Baking and Pastry from The Culinary Institute of America improves upon the last with more than 300 new recipes, photographs, and illustrations, and completely revised and up–to–date information on creating spectacular breads and desserts. Covering the full range of the baking and pastry arts and widely used by professionals and readers who want to bake like professionals, this book offers detailed, accessible instructions on the techniques for everything from yeast breads, pastry doughs, quick breads, breakfast pastries, and savory items to cookies, pies, cakes, frozen desserts, custards, soufflés, and chocolates. In addition, this revised edition features new information on sustainability and seasonality along with new material on plated desserts, special–occasion cakes, wedding cakes, décor techniques, savory and breakfast pastries, and volume production, making it the most comprehensive baking and pastry manual on the market.
- Named "Best Book: Professional Kitchen" at the International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) Cookbook Awards
- Established by its first two editions as a lifelong kitchen reference for professional pastry chefs
- Includes more than 900 recipes and 645 color photographs and illustrations
Din seria Professional Chef
Preț: 455.71 lei
Preț vechi: 680.17 lei
87.33€ • 93.21$ • 75.39£
Livrare economică 23 iunie-07 iulie
Livrare express 13-20 iunie pentru 46.35 lei
Dimensiuni: 215 x 299 x 57 mm
Greutate: 3.22 kg
Ediția: 3rd Edition
Seria Professional Chef
Locul publicării: Hoboken, United States
- This is a lifelong kitchen reference for professional pastry chefs and a baking and pastry text for fundamentals of baking and pastry class for two–year and four–year baking and pastry students.
- Eval to all users of previous edition, all users of CIA texts such as The Professional Chef and Garde Manger, and users of competing titles for an Introduction to Baking & Pastry course.
* Preface * Part One The Professional Baker and Pastry Chef * Chapter 1 Career Opportunities for Baking and Pastry Professionals * Chapter 2 Ingredient identification * Chapter 3 Equipment Identification * Chapter 4 Advanced Baking Principles * Chapter 5 Food and Kitchen Safety * Chapter 6 Baking Formulas and Bakers Percentages * Part Two Yeast-raised Breads and Rolls * Chapter 7 Yeast-raised Breads and Rolls * Chapter 8 Advanced Yeast Breads and Rolls * Part Three Baking Building Blocks * Chapter 9 Pastry Doughs and Batters * Chapter 10 Quick Breads and Cakes * Chapter 11 Cookies * Chapter 12 Custards, Creams, Mousses, and Souffls * Chapter 13 Icings, Glazes, and Sauces * Chapter 14 Frozen Desserts Part Four Assembling and Finishing * Chapter 15 Pies, Tarts, and Fruit Desserts * Chapter 16 Filled and Assembled Cakes and Tortes * Chapter 17 Breakfast Pastries * Chapter 18 Individual Pastries * Chapter 19 Savory Baking * Chapter 20 Plated Desserts * Chapter 21 Chocolates and Confections * Chapter 22 Dcor * Chapter 23 Wedding and Specialty Cakes * Appendix A Elemental recipes * Appendix B Dcor Templates * Appendix C Conversions, Equivalents, and Calculations * Appendix D Readings and Resources Glossary Index