Cognitive Psychology For DummiesDe (autor) Peter J. Hills, Michael Pake
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 06 May 2016
Written specifically for psychology students - and not other academics - Cognitive Psychology For Dummies is an accessible and entertaining introduction to the field. Unlike the dense and jargon-laden content found in most psychology textbooks, this practical guide provides readers with easy-to-understand explanations of the fundamental elements of cognitive psychology so that they are able obtain a firm grasp of the material.
Cognitive Psychology For Dummies follows the structure of a typical university course, which makes it the perfect supplement for students in need of a clear and enjoyable overview of the topic. The complexities of a field that explores internal mental processes - including the study of how people perceive, remember, think, speak, and solve problems - can be overwhelming for first-year psychology students. This practical resource cuts through the academic-speak to provide a clear understanding of the most important elements of cognitive psychology.
- Obtain a practical understanding of the core concepts of cognitive psychology
- Supplement required course reading with clear and easy-to-understand overviews
- Gain confidence in your ability to apply your knowledge of cognitive psychology
- Prepare for upcoming exams or topic discussions
Cognitive Psychology For Dummies is the perfect resource for psychology students who need a clear and readable overview of the core concepts of cognitive psychology.
Dimensiuni: 189 x 232 x 20 mm
Greutate: 0.50 kg
Locul publicării: Chichester, United Kingdom
- 1st year psychology students looking for an easily accessible supplement to their doorstop–sized cognitive psychology textbook.
- Readers of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy For Dummies looking to delve deeper into subject.