Radical CandorAutor Kim Scott
en Limba Engleză Paperback – oct 2019
A revised edition of Kim Scott's perennial bestseller that created a cultural revolution and took workplaces worldwide by storm.
Radical Candor is back with an all new foreword, afterword, FAQ, and radically candid performance review.
From the time we learn to speak, we're told that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. When you become a manager, it's your job to say it-and your obligation.
Author Kim Scott was an executive at Google and then Apple, where she worked with a team to develop a class on how to be a good boss. What emerged was her vital new approach to effective management, Radical Candor.
Radical Candor is a simple idea: to be a good boss, you have to Care Personally at the same time that you Challenge Directly. When you challenge without caring it's obnoxious aggression; when you care without challenging it's ruinous empathy. When you do neither it's manipulative insincerity.
This simple framework can help you build better relationships at work, and fulfill your three key responsibilities as a leader: creating a culture of feedback, building a cohesive team, and achieving results you're all proud of.
Radical Candor offers a guide to those bewildered or exhausted by management, for bosses and those who manage bosses. Taken from the author's experience and giving actionable lessons to the reader, it shows managers how to be successful while retaining their humanity, finding meaning in their job, and creating an environment where people love both their work and their colleagues.
|Toate formatele și edițiile||Preț||Express|
|Paperback (1)||63.66 lei 17-26 zile||+5.91 lei 12-18 zile|
|MACMILLAN USA – oct 2019||63.66 lei 17-26 zile||+5.91 lei 12-18 zile|
|Hardback (1)||151.53 lei 3-5 săpt.||+41.03 lei 12-18 zile|
|MACMILLAN USA – oct 2019||151.53 lei 3-5 săpt.||+41.03 lei 12-18 zile|
How to Use This Book
Part I: A NEW MANAGEMENT PHILOSOPHY
1. BUILD RADICALLY CANDID RELATIONSHIPS - Bringing your whole self to work
2. GET, GIVE AND ENCOURAGE GUIDANCE - Creating a culture of open communication
3. UNDERSTAND WHAT MOTIVATES EACH PERSON ON YOUR TEAM - Helping people take a step in the direction of their dreams
4. DRIVE RESULTS COLLABORATIVELY - Telling people what to do doesn't work
Part II: TOOLS & TECHNIQUES
5. RELATIONSHIPS - An approach to establishing trust with your direct reports
6. GUIDANCE - Ideas for getting/giving/encouraging praise & criticism
7. TEAM - Techniques for avoiding boredom and burn-out
8. RESULTS - Things you can do to get stuff done together-faster.
Afterword to the Revised Edition: Rolling Out Radical Candor
Bonus Chapter: A Radically Candid Performance Review