It Starts With Passion: Do What You Love and Love What You DoDe (autor) Keith Abraham
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 15 Oct 2013
No matter what you want to achieve in life, the secret to doing it is passion. For people to be happy, they need to find meaning in what they do and in the roles they play in their lives, careers, and communities. When we identify the personal passions that drive us, the byproduct is focus, satisfaction, and achievement. But it's not always easy to find our passions.
In this book, Keith Abraham shows you how to ignite the passion in your life, as well as in the lives of your colleagues, employees, and associates. He includes in-depth research, easy-to-understand concepts, inspirational stories, and clear visual models to show you how to find out what's meaningful to you and pursue it with passion and energy. In the process, Abraham shows you what you can achieve when you align your purpose, passion, and personal goals.
- Offers effective advice on how to inspire passion and purpose in yourself, your colleagues, and your employees
- Written by a Certified Speaking Professional and bestselling author of self-help titles
- Ideal for business owners and managers who want to inspire better performance in their teams
When you understand the "why" of what you're doing, the "how" becomes the easy part. This handy, enlightening guide shows you how to find your "why" so you can make your "how" happen.
Dimensiuni: 140 x 215 x 15 mm
Greutate: 0.36 kg
Locul publicării: Melbourne, Australia
- Self–help, self–improvement book readers wanting to ignite their passion, gain momentum, and improve their personal and corporate lives.
- Keith Abraham′s extensive client base and attendees at speaking engagements.