Event Planning Made Easy
Textul de pe ultima copertă
Whether you're organizing a company party, a product launch, or a fund-raising gala, planning a major event can be a daunting task. Now the industry leaders who've organized major events for the 1996 Olympics and for several Fortune 500 companies make it easy for anyone to plan a successful function--in seven timesaving steps:
1.Determine the Five "W"s and, Always, "How"...Who, What, Where, When, Why, and "How big is your budget?"
2. Take Care of the Nuts and Bolts...A surefire system to choose the perfect time and place
3. Create a Project Blueprint...The smart way to keep track of contacts, guest lists, menus, staff, sound, décor, security, etc. in one book
4. Design Your Event...Harness your creativity with looks and ideas to suit any venue
5. Envision Your Event...Hints to achieve an overall look, sound, and feel
6. Finish the Unseen Details...Tips and techniques to help pull off the event as smoothly as possible
7. Post Event Follow-Up...Following through with cleanup, expenses, and thank you notes
"My experience working with Paulette and Jodi Wolf has been an incredible one."--Preston Bailey, author of Preston Bailey's Design for Entertaining
"The team of Paulette and Jodi Wolf represents the very best in the special event business."--Lisa Hurley, Editor, Special Events Magazine
"This book will provide great insight as to how to organize your important events."--Deloris Jordan, President, Michael Jordan's Family Foundation
Event Planning Made Easy
is perfect for:
Weddings and receptions
Dedications and Groundbreakings
And much more
Planning an event for your company, club, charity group, or family?
Learn the secrets of the pros.
No matter what the scale, budget or occasion, event planning can be an immense challenge. There's a reason why companies often hire outside specialists to handle the task. These specialists know what they're doing. But there's no reason you can't use the proven secrets of professionals to plan your own successful events.
Written by Paulette Wolf and Jodi Wolf--the industry's top leaders in corporate event production--this simple comprehensive guide takes you through every step of the party-planning process, from early conceptualization, sourcing and contracting, to last-minute details and follow-ups. By taking advantage of their years of experience, you can easily sidestep stress, balance the budget, anticipate problems--and create a smoothly run event that makes a positive, lasting impression. These time-tested tricks of the trade will help you to:
- Choose the right venue at the best price
- Create an organized event book
- Develop an ideal menu and theme
- Book entertainment, staff, and caterers
- Manage behind-the-scenes operations and security
- Make every event a smashing success
[Add author photo] [credit: John Reilly Photogrphay] Paulette Wolf and Jodi Wolf are founders and presidents of Paulette Wolf Events & Entertainment (PWEE). Nationally recognized as industry leaders in corporate event planning, they have provided services for the 1996 Atlanta Olympics, Fortune 500 corporate launches, McDonald's, Disney, American Red Cross, Cirque du Soleil, VH1, USA Today, and many others. Their talent list includes Tom Brokaw, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Bill Cosby, and Oprah Winfrey, and they were recently featured in Ladies' Home Journal.