A Best Practice Guide to Assessment and Intervention for Autism Spectrum Disorder in SchoolsDe (autor) Wilkinson, Lee A.
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 21 Nov 2016
Fully updated to reflect DSM-5 and current assessment tools, procedures and research, this award-winning book provides a practical and scientifically-based approach to identifying, assessing, and treating children and adolescents with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in school settings. Integrating current research evidence with theory and best-practice, the book will support school-based professionals in a number of key areas including:
- screening and assessing children and youth with high-functioning autism spectrum conditions
- identifying evidence-based interventions and practices
- developing and implementing comprehensive educational programs
- providing family support and accessing community resources
- promoting special needs advocacy.
Illustrative case examples, a glossary of terms and helpful checklists and forms make this the definitive resource for identifying and implementing interventions for pupils with ASD.
Dimensiuni: 152 x 226 x 18 mm
Greutate: 0.39 kg
Editura: JESSICA KINGSLEY PUBLISHERS