Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw EmotionsDe (autor) Lysa TerKeurst
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 07 Aug 2012
Vezi toate premiile Carte premiată
Christian Retailing's Best (2013)
Lysa admits that she, like most women, has had experiences where others bump into her happy and she comes emotionally unglued. But the good news is, God gave us emotions to experience life, not destroy it. With gut-honest personal examples and biblical teaching, Lysa shows us how to use our emotions for good.
Unglued will equip you to:
- Know with confidence how to resolve conflict in your important relationships.
- Find peace in your most difficult relationships as you learn to be honest but kind when offended.
- Identify what type of reactor you are and how to significantly improve your communication.
- Respond with no regrets by managing your tendencies to stuff, explode, or react somewhere in between.
- Gain a deep sense of calm by responding to situations out of your control without acting out of control.
Public țintăActive Christian women ages 25-54 who are at a level in their relationship with Christ where they are seeking after more depth and ownership. They are actively involved in a small group bible study, regularly use a devotional book each morning, and regularly attend church with their families. They are on Facebook daily keeping in touch with family and friends. They subscribe to the P31 newsletter, read the P31 blog, and may have attended one of the P31 conferences (She Speaks or She Reads).
- Christian Retailing's Best Winner, 2013