Total Construction Project Management, Second EditionDe (autor) George Ritz, Sidney Levy
en Limba Engleză Hardback – 16 Mar 2013
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The most comprehensive, up-to-date construction project management system
Fully revised for the latest technologies and standards, Total Construction Project Management, Second Edition provides a proven framework for completing construction jobs as specified, on schedule, and within budget. You’ll learn how to plan, organize, and control each stage of a project—from initiation to close-out.
This updated edition integrates important new trends, such as technological interoperability, seamless electronic information exchange, Building Information Modeling (BIM), and sustainable building practices. Real-world case studies and customizable sample construction documents are included in this practical guide.
Inside, you’ll find field-tested methods for:
- Preparing project bids and proposals
- Negotiating contracts
- Project planning and initiation
- Scheduling construction
- Estimating, budgeting and cost control
- Project organization and control
- Construction project execution
- Integrating the latest technologies, including BIM and electronic information exchange
- Green building and sustainable construction
- Construction safety and health
- Project communications
- Managing human factors