Theory and Technology of Multiscale Dispersed Particle Gel for In-Depth Profile ControlDe (autor) Caili Dai, Guang Zhao, Qing You, Mingwei Zhao, Yifei Liu, Fulin Zhao
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 14 Sep 2021
Theory and Technology of Multiscale Dispersed Particle Gel for in-depth Profile Control systematically introduces concepts surrounding preparation principles and methods of DPG particles. The whole preparation process can be divided into two major stages: bulk gel crosslinking reaction period and DPG particle preparation period. The effects of bulk gel strength, shearing time, shearing rate and bulk gel-water ratio on PDPG particles are also systematically analyzed. Zirconium bulk gel, phenolic resin bulk gel, and organic-inorganic cross-linked bulk gel with short gelation time on the ground are introduced, along with gelation properties, gelation influencing factors, thermal stability and applicable conditions.
This book systematically describes the theory and technology of multiscale dispersed particle gel which shows promise as an acceptable alternative to conventional water technologies needed for enhanced oil recovery in high water cut mature oilfields.
- Systematically describes the theory and technology of multiscale dispersed particle gel
- Shows the details of each technology and how easy it is to achieve industrial production of DPG (dispersed particle gel particles)
- Presents technical achievements from 20 successful, established industrial production lines and 17 oilfields at home and abroad
- Includes the development of three new technologies based on DPG particles
Ilustrații: Approx. 260 illustrations
Dimensiuni: 152 x 229 x 25 mm
Greutate: 0.49 kg
Editura: ELSEVIER SCIENCE
1. Introduction Reference 2. Preparation Technology of Bulk Gel 3. The Preparation Technology of Dispersed Paticle Gel 4. The Profile Control and Oil Displacement Technology for Multi-scale DPG Particles 5. DPG Soft Heterogeneous Combination Flooding Technology 6. Dispersed Particle Gel-Strengthened Polymer/Surfactant Combination Flooding Technology 7. Dispersed Particle Gel Three-phase Foam System for Profile Control 8. Prospect of Multi-scale DPG Flooding Technology