Schaum's Outline of Linear Algebra, Sixth EditionDe (autor) Seymour Lipschutz, Marc Lipson
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 02 Dec 2017
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time? Textbook too pricey?
Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 600 fully-solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 25 detailed videos featuring math instructors who explain how to solve the most commonly tested problems--it's just like having your own virtual tutor! You'll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and knowledge for the highest score possible.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. Helpful tables and illustrations increase your understanding of the subject at hand.
Schaum’s Outline of Linear Algebra, Sixth Edition features:
• Updated content to match the latest curriculum
• Over 600 problems with step-by-step solutions
• An accessible outline format for quick and easy review
• Clear explanations for all linear algebra concepts
• Access to revised Schaums.com website and new app with access to 25 problem-solving videos, and more
1. Vectors in R and C, Spatial Vectors
2. Algebra of Matrices
3. Systems of Linear Equations
4. Vector Spaces
5. Linear Mappings
6. Linear Mappings and Matrices
7. Inner Product Spaces, Orthogonality
9. Diagonalization: Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors
10. Canonical Forms
11. Linear Functionals and the Dual Space
12. Bilinear, Quadratic, and Hermitian Forms
13. Linear Operators on Inner Product Spaces