Pro Spring SecurityDe (autor) Carlo Scarioni
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 25 Mar 2013
Security is a key element in the development of any non-trivial application. The Spring Security Framework provides a comprehensive set of functionalities to implement industry-standard authentication and authorization mechanisms for Java applications. Pro Spring Security will be a reference and advanced tutorial that will do the following:
- Guides you through the implementation of the security features for a Java web application by presenting consistent examples built from the ground-up.
- Demonstrates the different authentication and authorization methods to secure enterprise-level applications by using the Spring Security Framework.
- Provides you with a broader look into Spring security by including up-to-date use cases such as building a security layer for RESTful web services and Grails applications.
1. The Scope of Security 2. Introducing Spring Security
3. Spring Security Architecture and Design
4. Web Security
5. Securing the Service Layer
6. Configuring Alternative Authentication Providers
7. Business Objects Security with ACLs
8. Customizing and Extending Web Security
9. Integrating Spring Security with Other Frameworks and Languages
- This book aims to be a first, contemporary more pragmatic book on Spring security.
- We believe there is an opportunity to fill this gap by presenting a more refined work, capable to show the potential uses of the framework in a clear and concise way.
- One of the distinctive aspects when compared to the existing book would be a set of appealing and interconnected examples, built incrementally from the ground-up and expanded with every chapter.
- For a topic as important as Spring application security, there is a lack of reference material.