Manual of Dermatologic Therapeutics (Lippincott Manual Series)De (autor) Dr. Kenneth A. Arndt MD, Dr. Jeffrey T.S. Hsu MD, Dr. Murad Alam MD, Dr. Ashish C. Bhatia MD, FAAD, Dr. Suneel Chilukuri MD
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 13 Mar 2014
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
This popular Manual is a practical, accessible guide to the diagnosis and treatment of skin disorders. The book concisely but thoroughly outlines the pathophysiology, symptoms, clinical findings, assessment, and therapy of each disease and offers detailed guidelines for choosing among therapeutic options. Also included are step-by-step instructions for operative procedures and diagnostic and therapeutic techniques. Integrated formulary provides information on medications and other products used in dermatology, including pharmacology and dosage.
- 180 colorful illustrations
- New chapters on: Dermatofibroma, Fungal infections, Granuloma Annulare, Lentigo, Melsama, Perioral dermatitis, Perleche, Seborrheic Keratosis
- New procedures: punch biopsy, shave biopsy, excisional biopsy
- Current therapeutic recommendations and disease management guidelines
- Diagnostic procedures and surgical and photobiologic techniques are provided in both theoretical and practical terms
- User friendly handbook format
"This book is convenient, portable, and well-organized, making it useful as a quick refresher." - Patricia Wong, MD, Stanford University Medical Center, on behalf of Doody's Review