ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer A Complete Guide - 2020 EditionDe (autor) Gerardus Blokdyk
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 05 Sep 2019
Are breaches of any criminal or civil law and statutory, regulatory or contractual obligations and of any security requirements avoided? Ensuring the integration of the ISMS requirements into its business processes? What is the certification process for ISO 27001? Do you have documented statements of the ISMS policy and objectives? Are there any outdated operating systems running on any machines in the current environment?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role... In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Self-Assessment empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer investments work better.
This ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer All-Inclusive Self-Assessment enables You to be that person.
All the tools you need to an in-depth ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer Self-Assessment. Featuring 910 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer improvements can be made.
In using the questions you will be better able to:
- diagnose ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- integrate recent advances in ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Using a Self-Assessment tool known as the ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer Scorecard, you will develop a clear picture of which ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer areas need attention.
Your purchase includes access details to the ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer self-assessment dashboard download which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next. You will receive the following contents with New and Updated specific criteria:
- The latest quick edition of the book in PDF
- The latest complete edition of the book in PDF, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
- In-depth and specific ISO IEC 27001 Lead Implementer Checklists
- Project management checklists and templates to assist with implementation
INCLUDES LIFETIME SELF ASSESSMENT UPDATES
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.
Dimensiuni: 152 x 229 x 17 mm
Greutate: 0.43 kg