HVAC and Refrigeration Preventive MaintenanceDe (autor) Eric Kleinert
en Limba Engleză Carte Hardback – 16 Dec 2014
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Keep HVAC and refrigeration equipment running at peak performanceIn this practical resource, a veteran service and repair professional with decades of hands-on experience walks you through the preventive maintenance process for residential and commercial HVAC and refrigeration systems. You’ll learn how to inspect, adjust, clean, and test your products to ensure that they run efficiently and have a long service life.
Ideal for experienced service technicians, entry-level technicians, business owners, maintenance engineers, and do-it-yourself homeowners, this highly visual manual is filled with detailed instructions and clear photos and diagrams. Useful icons throughout the book indicate the degree of difficulty for each procedure. Save money and time, improve indoor air quality, and get maximum use from HVAC and refrigeration machines with help from this step-by-step guide.
HVAC and Refrigeration Preventive Maintenance covers:
- Safety practices
- Tools needed for installation, repair and preventive maintenance
- Indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Test and balance
- Principles of air conditioning and refrigeration
- Basic electricity and electronics
- Room air conditioners
- Residential air conditioning and heating
- Residential refrigeration appliances
- Commercial air conditioning and heating
- Water towers
- Self-contained commercial refrigerators and freezers
- Commercial ice machines
- Where to get help
1. Safety2. Tools3. Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)4. Test and Balance5. Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Cycle6. Basic Electricity and Electronics7. Room Air conditioners8. Residential Air Conditioning and Heat9. Residential Refrigeration10. Commercial Air Conditioning11. Water Towers12. Commercial Refrigeration Cases13. Commercial Ice Machine14. Troubleshooting15. Where To Get Help16. Glossary