Encyclopedia of Biomedical EngineeringRoger Narayan
en Limba Engleză Hardback – November 2018
Encyclopedia of Biomedical Engineering, Three Volume Set is a unique source for rapidly evolving updates on topics that are at the interface of the biological sciences and engineering. Biomaterials, biomedical devices and techniques play a significant role in improving the quality of health care in the developed world. The book covers an extensive range of topics related to biomedical engineering, including biomaterials, sensors, medical devices, imaging modalities and imaging processing. In addition, applications of biomedical engineering, advances in cardiology, drug delivery, gene therapy, orthopedics, ophthalmology, sensing and tissue engineering are explored.
This important reference work serves many groups working at the interface of the biological sciences and engineering, including engineering students, biological science students, clinicians, and industrial researchers.
- Provides students with a concise description of the technologies at the interface of the biological sciences and engineering
- Covers all aspects of biomedical engineering, also incorporating perspectives from experts working within the domains of biomedicine, medical engineering, biology, chemistry, physics, electrical engineering, and more
- Contains reputable, multidisciplinary content from domain experts
- Presents a ‘one-stop’ resource for access to information written by world-leading scholars in the field
Dimensiuni: 216 x 276 mm
Greutate: 6.37 kg
Editura: ELSEVIER SCIENCE
Public țintăThe encyclopedia is an essential resource for undergraduate students and graduate students in the area of biomedicine, engineering, medical engineering, biology, chemistry, physics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, materials science, pharmacology and toxicology, as well as governmental and industrial researchers, and medical practitioners.
1. Biomaterials 2. Regenerative Engineering (previously titled Tissue Engineering) 3. Rehabilitation Engineering and Integrative Technologies 4. Medical Devices 5. Biomechanics 6. Medical Imaging 7. Mathematical Techniques in Biomedical Engineering 8. Bioinstrumentation and Bioinformatics