Amazon FBA MasteryDe (autor) Michael Ezeanaka
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 09 Sep 2019
Are you sick and tired of living pay check to pay check, without much to show after a month of hard work?
How would you like to build an online business that puts money in your pocket and pays you to live the life you've always wanted?
If you're like most people, you're still stuck at your soul-crushing job, barely managing to make ends meet. But because you're not satisfied with where you are, you've tried different methods to make money online, without much success.
You've tried to improve your finances with courses that promise to help you make money online, which turned out to be all bark and no bite and padded with tons of filler to make the course appear valuable.
But it doesn't have to be this way.
If you want to finally say goodbye to hemorrhaging money and discover a fail-proof business model that's guaranteed to make you money, as long as you put in the work, then you've come to the right place.
Amazon FBA is truly one of the best online business models that anyone can use to get started with making profits online.
It's allowed ordinary people without much technical skills and experience to rack up tremendous amounts of cash in little time selling products that are already proven. You can do the same too.
In this simple guide, you're going to be taken by the hand and walked through the exact steps you need to become wildly successful on Amazon.
In this book, you'll discover:
- How the Amazon FBA business model works
- Ingenious ways to find highly profitable and low competition products to sell on Amazon
- Specific tools you need for different aspect of the Amazon FBA process (including one that helps you to minimise refunds )
- A step-by-sep breakdown of the costs involved in starting an Amazon FBA business
- 9 key criteria for selecting a product that sells like crazy
- How to create artificial demand for products that have little or no demand
- The one big mistake beginners make that result in significant Amazon storage fees - and how you can avoid it
- The profile of products that are most likely to attract litigations (you need to stay clear of them)
- Products that tend to have a high return rate (avoid those)
- 5 best-selling categories on Amazon
- 6 places you can find reliable suppliers
- 5 ways to evaluate their supplier reliability (one of which will help you avoid potential seizures and litigations)
- 5 ways to spot shady suppliers
Shipping strategy that will allow you to take advantage of the "holiday rush" in december
How to effectively launch your product and gather reviews
The key characteristics of an attention grabbing image (you need to take advantage of these in your product photos )
3 ways to optimise your Amazon product listings to increase conversions and boost sales
7 simple and effective ways to cross-sell any complementary products you have
How you can take a cue from IKEA's playbook to sell a LOT of complementary products
How to scale your Amazon FBA business to $10,000 a month and beyond
...and much, much more
If you're ready to tackle the above questions, I'm ready, scroll to the top of this page, click the "Buy Now" button and lets get started
|Toate formatele și edițiile||Preț||Express|
|Paperback (1)||117.75 lei Economic 2-4 săpt.||+13.06 lei 12-20 zile|
|Millennium Publishing Ltd – 09 Sep 2019||117.75 lei Economic 2-4 săpt.||+13.06 lei 12-20 zile|
|Hardback (1)||176.60 lei Economic 2-4 săpt.||+19.83 lei 12-20 zile|
|Millennium Publishing Ltd – 09 Sep 2019||176.60 lei Economic 2-4 săpt.||+19.83 lei 12-20 zile|
Dimensiuni: 216 x 280 x 6 mm
Greutate: 0.26 kg
Editura: Millennium Publishing Ltd