Dimensiuni: 136 x 216 x 20 mm
Greutate: 0.32 kg
Editura: Pearson Education
With a career track record of 23 years, Niamh O'Keeffe is an experienced leadership advisor, business consultancy owner, and a twice-published author with FT Publishing. Niamh's skill is to be able to take an average executive and propel him or her to next level success. She has impressive experience on how to break free of middle management and get that senior leadership promotion.
- Chapter 1 - Commit
- Chapter 2 - Your Promotion Formula
- Chapter 3 - Purpose: Why Do You Want the Promotion?
- Chapter 4: emPower Yourself: Take Charge of Your Career
- Chapter 5 - Personal Impact: Be Confident about Your Ability to Step Up
- Chapter 6 - Politics: Stack the Odds In Your Favour
- Chapter 7 - People: Figure Out Who Makes the Decision
- Chapter 8 - Performance: Deliver Great Results to Get Attention
- Chapter 9 - Pro-Activity: Put Yourself Forward for the Role
- Chapter 10: Close the Deal
- Final Words