PeopleSoft PeopleTools Tips & TechniquesAutor Jim Marion
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 16 aug 2010
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Advanced PeopleSoft PeopleTools Development StrategiesMaximize the efficiency and productivity of your PeopleSoft applications from Oracle using the proven methods and best practices in this Oracle Press guide. PeopleSoft PeopleTools Tips & Techniques lays out the benefits of each tactic along with implementation considerations, programming instructions, and reusable code samples. Construct powerful iScripts, build custom UIs, work with Java and Ajax, and integrate the latest Web 2.0 features. Test-driven development, application security, performance tuning, and debugging are also covered in this authoritative resource.
- Develop modular logic using PeopleSoft application classes
- Incorporate file attachment and approval workflow capabilities
- Add Web elements with PeopleCode iScripts and bookmarkets
- Extend PeopleSoft Integration Broker through custom connctors
- Effectively merge Java with PeopleCode to create elegant solutions
- Use runtime loggers and tracers to test and tune applications
- Extend the PeopleSoft Web server with JSP, servlets, and filters
- Create Web-based mobile applications using Oracle JDeveloper