Netter's Concise Radiologic Anatomy Updated Edition (Netter, ediția nouă 2018)De (autor) Edward C. Weber, Joel A. Vilensky, Stephen W. Carmichael
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 25 Apr 2018
Designed to make learning more interesting and clinically meaningful, Netter's Concise Radiologic Anatomy matches radiologic images-from MR and ultrasound to CT and advanced imaging reconstructions-to the exquisite artwork of master medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD. As a companion to the bestselling Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy, this updated medical textbook begins with the anatomy and matches radiologic images to the anatomic images; the result is a concise, visual guide that shows how advanced diagnostic imaging is an amazing "dissection tool" for viewing human anatomy in the living patient!
- View direct, at-a-glance comparisons between idealized anatomic illustrations and real-life medicine with side-by-side radiology examples of normal anatomy and common variants with corresponding anatomy illustrations.
- Improve upon your knowledge with a brief background in basic radiology, including reconstructions and a list of common abbreviations for the images presented.
- Broaden your visual comprehension with the help of 30 brand-new ultrasound images.
- Access the complete contents online at Student Consult.
- NEW to this UPDATED EDITION: Cross-referenced to the 7th Edition Netter/Atlas of Human Anatomy
Netter's Concise Radiologic Anatomy Updated Edition, 2e
Section 1 - Head and Neck
Section 2 - Back and Spinal Cord
Section 3 - Thorax
Section 4 - Abdomen
Section 5 - Pelvis and Perineum
Section 6 - Upper Limb
Section 7 - Lower Limb
Glossary and Abbreviations