.NET and C# Interview: A Hands-on approachDe (autor) Hrishikesh Dewan
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 09 Jul 2014
- Introducing C#, Why does it matter?
- Core Data Types
- Fields and Properties
- Abstract and Interface Types
- Generic Types
- Anonymous Types
- Extension Methods
- Exception Handling
- Assembly Management
- Memory Management
- Application Hosting and Management
- Dynamic Types and DLR
- Debugging and Performance
Hrishikesh Dewan works as Lead, Engineer for Siemens Technology and Services(STS), INDIA since June, 2008. He is also a PhD scholar at the Department of Computer Science and Automation, IISC, Bangalore pursuing research in the areas of large scale distributed storage systems. In STS, he leads the distributed systems laboratory. Prior to joining STS, he founded a very small open source software development organization named Srishti that promoted open source tools and software for schools and colleges. He led a modest team to distribute a localized (in Assamese) GNU Linux distribution and a collaborative learning tool. He also worked as a project manager for 2 years at Eth Ltd, a subsidiary and R&D unit of Dishnet Wireless Ltd (Aircel). He is being working in C# since it's inception and is the author of two other books on 'WCF-SOAP' and Visual Studio technologies.
- Hands on analysis of real-time interview questions on C#.
- Short, precise and to the point answers on several aspects of the C# language, .NET framework and associated tools.