Lovestruck: Discovering God's Design for Romance, Marriage, and Sexual Intimacy from the Song of SolomonDe (autor) Sharon Jaynes
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 06 Aug 2019
Have you ever felt that the man you thought was your soulmate has turned into more of a roommate? If so, then Lovestruck will help you see your marriage from a fresh perspective and reignite the passion that was there in the beginning. While the extent of the church’s message has traditionally been, "If you’re not married, don’t do it," and "If you are married, don’t talk about it, " it’s time to see what God has to say sexual intimacy.
With the Song of Solomon as a backdrop, bestselling author Sharon Jaynes will take you on a daring journey to discover how to
- recognize outside factors that cause hurt feelings and create healthy boundaries that protect your relationship;
- overcome feelings of guilt about your level of desire for physical intimacy by understanding God’s original intent;
- recognize the warning signs of growing indifference by taking steps to make marriage a priority;
- regain the passion of the early years by remembering and returning to what brought you together in the first place; and
- recalibrate the direction your marriage is headed by starting with the end in mind.
|Toate formatele și edițiile||Preț||Express|
|Paperback (1)||74.94 lei Economic 19-25 zile||+3.24 lei 7-12 zile|
|Thomas Nelson – 06 Aug 2019||74.94 lei Economic 19-25 zile||+3.24 lei 7-12 zile|
|Digital (1)||137.42 lei Economic 2-4 săpt.||+10.62 lei 13-21 zile|
|THOMAS NELSON ON BRILLIANCE AU – 06 Aug 2019||137.42 lei Economic 2-4 săpt.||+10.62 lei 13-21 zile|