LessDe (autor) Rachel Aust
en Limba Engleză Hardback – 12 Jun 2018
Simplify life and amplify living. Master the fundamentals of a minimalist lifestyle with this visual guide.
How can living with less contribute to a greater sense of fulfillment and a more meaningful life? It seems contradictory, yet the minimalist lifestyle, which focuses on scaling back your possessions and simplifying your life to just the essentials, achieves just that. Indulgences and excess often lead to discontentment and depression, but adopt minimal living, and you'll find that less is more:
* More time because you don't waste it caring for and organizing stuff
* More space because you don't fill it with objects of marginal value
* More money because you don't spend it on unnecessary things
* More clarity because your mind isn't bogged down by the clutter around you
* More joy because your energy is spent on experiences and connections
Using decision trees, flow charts, icons, and other graphics, Less shows how minimalism can be applied to any area of life--including home, wardrobe, decor, cooking, cleaning, finances, and time.
Rachel Aust shows you that minimalism can be adapted to suit your own goals and help you achieve your version of happiness.
Dimensiuni: 158 x 200 x 20 mm
Greutate: 0.41 kg
Editura: Penguin Books