Humble RootsDe (autor) HANNAH ANDERSON
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 04 Oct 2016
Find abundance in a humble life.
A lot of books these days are trying to diagnose our discontentment too busy, too distracted, too hard on ourselves, too (fill-in-the-blank).
While many of us could do to simplify, peace is not about productivity, saying no, or any other external. It s about saying yes to our dependence on God. This is what "Humble Roots: How Humility Grounds and Nourishes Your Soul "is all about.
Exploring Jesus Come unto me invitation, Philippians 2, and various texts from the Gospels, Hannah Anderson reveals:
- The cause, nature, and dangers of busyness and self-dependence
- The myriad benefits of humility
- What humility is (and isn t), and why it s essential to our identity
- How Christ modeled humility through His incarnation
- How humility plays out in our salvation and sanctification
- How to learn humility and walk in dependence on God
The reason many of us feel so unsettled is that we are attempting to be something we were never intended to be it s an internal issue. We need to recover a theology of creaturehood that leads to true abundance, and "Humble Roots "is the perfect place to start. "
Dimensiuni: 133 x 203 x 11 mm
Greutate: 0.23 kg
Editura: Moody Publishers