Build Your Own PC Do–It–Yourself For DummiesDe (autor) Mark L. Chambers
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 27 Jan 2009
Not only is building your own PC a really rewarding project, it can also save you a nice chunk of cash. This step-by-step guide helps you decide what you need, teaches you what all those computer terms mean, and tells you exactly how to put the pieces together. It shows you:
- What tools you need (not as many as you might think )
- All about operating systems
- How to install CD and DVD drives
- The scoop on sound and video, and how to put a sound system together from start to finish
- How to connect a monitor and install a modem
- All about setting up and configuring the hard drive
- Secrets for securing your system, and more
Included is a bonus DVD showing you how to install the motherboard, CPU, RAM, ports, hard drive, video and sound cards, a DVD drive, and more. With Build Your Own PC Do-It-Yourself For Dummies, you can have the computer you want plus the satisfaction of doing it yourself
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Ilustrații: Illustrations (some col.)
Dimensiuni: 202 x 252 x 19 mm
Greutate: 0.73 kg
Locul publicării: Hoboken, United States
- Why this topic is hot: The Do–it–Yourself craze is hot and shows no signs of slowing down. This audience is looking for a resource that gives them the confidence to roll up their sleeves, grab a screwdriver and try their own project.
- Who we are targeting: Cost conscious consumers who want to save money and get a computer that meets their specific needs, rather than the cookie–cutter PC from some computer manufacturer. Serious PC gamers who prefer to build their own systems in order to maximize the performance of their favorite games. Those looking to recycle parts from an older PC into a new PC to give to a child, relative, or to create a secondary system.