Async in C# 5.0De (autor) Alex Davies
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 21 Sep 2012
If you're writing one of several applications that call for asynchronous programming, this concise hands-on guide shows you how the async feature in C# 5.0 can make the process much simpler. Along with a clear introduction to asynchronous programming, you get an in-depth look at how the async feature works and why you might want to use it in your application.
Written for experienced C# programmers--yet approachable for beginners--this book is packed with code examples that you can extend for your own projects.
- Write your own asynchronous code, and learn how async saves you from this messy chore
- Discover new performance possibilities in ASP.NET web server code
- Explore how async and WinRT work together in Windows 8 applications
- Learn the importance of the await keyword in async methods
- Understand which .NET thread is running your code--and at what points in the program
- Use the Task-based Asynchronous Pattern (TAP) to write asynchronous APIs in .NET
- Take advantage of parallel computing in modern machines
- Measure async code performance by comparing it with alternatives
Dimensiuni: 177 x 232 x 6 mm
Greutate: 0.19 kg