Water Wells and BoreholesDe (autor) Bruce Misstear, David Banks, Lewis Clark
en Limba Engleză Carte Hardback – 31 Mar 2017
Water Wells and Boreholes focuses on wells that are used for drinking, industry, agriculture or other supply purposes. Other types of wells and boreholes are also covered, including boreholes for monitoring groundwater level and groundwater quality. This fully revised second edition updates and expands the content of the original book whilst maintaining its practical emphasis. The book follows a life-cycle approach to water wells, from identifying a suitable well site through to successful implementation, operation and maintenance of the well, to its eventual decommissioning.
Completely revised and updated throughout, Water Wells and Boreholes, Second edition, is the ideal reference for final-year undergraduate students in geology and civil engineering; graduate students in hydrogeology, civil engineering and environmental sciences; research students who use well data in their research; professionals in hydrogeology, water engineering, environmental engineering and geotechnical engineering; and aid workers and others involved in well projects.
Dimensiuni: 194 x 247 x 26 mm
Greutate: 1.45 kg
Ediția: 2nd Edition
Locul publicării: Chichester, United Kingdom
- final–year undergraduate students in geology and civil engineering;
- graduate students in hydrogeology, groundwater engineering, civil engineering and environmental sciences;
- research students who are involved in using data from wells as part of their research;
- professionals in hydrogeology, water engineering, environmental engineering and geotechnical engineering;
- aid workers and others involved in well projects.