The Vaccine Book: Making the Right Decision for Your ChildDe (autor) Robert W. Sears
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 26 Oct 2011
· updated information on each vaccine and disease
· more detail on vaccines' side effects
· expanded discussions of combination vaccines
· a new section on adult vaccines
· additional options for alternative vaccine schedules
· a guide to Canadian vaccinations
THE VACCINE BOOK provides exactly the information parents want and need as they make their way through the vaccination maze.
Robert W. Sears, MD, is a pediatrician in private practice in southern California. Dr. Bob received his medical degree from Georgetown University and completed his pediatric training at Children's Hospital Los Angeles. He has co-authored six books in the Sears Parenting Library, including The Portable Pediatrician and The Baby Book. He is also the author of The Autism Book and co-author of Happy Baby. He lives with his family in Dana Point, CA.