The Ultimate EU Test Book Assistants 2018 (Cărți EPSO 2018)De (autor) András BANETH
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 05 Mar 2018
The Ultimate EU Test Book Assistants 2018 is specially designed for those preparing for Assistant-level European Personnel Selection Office (EPSO) competitions for jobs in the EU institutions.
The Ultimate EU Test Book Assistants 2018 is packed with strategies, tips, advice and practice exercises and is relevant for all Assistant (AST) and Secretaries (AST-SC) exams. The focus is on the so-called pre-selection tests as this is where the great majority of candidates fail. There are chapters on the skills and shortcuts needed in tackling verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning questions, with comprehensive practice exercises designed to simulate AST-level competitions. Multiple choice questions are accompanied by detailed answer explanations to enable you to understand your mistakes and improve your speed and accuracy.
The book additionally includes situational judgement, prioritising and organising, and accuracy tests, as well as a detailed guide to the whole EPSO exam process from start to finish.
Note: separate editions of The Ultimate EU Test Book are available for ADMINISTRATOR
competitions and the ASSESSMENT CENTRE
András Baneth is an author, speaker, trainer and consultant, and partner at Arboreus Online EU Training. He is also managing director of the Public Affairs Council’s European office. He leads a team of specialists in EPSO competitions and the design of psychometric tests.
1. The EU Personnel Selection and Recruitment Process
2. Verbal, Numerical and Abstract Reasoning Tests in EPSO Assistant Exams
3. Succeeding in Verbal Reasoning Tests
4. Verbal Reasoning Test (150 AST-level questions with full answer explanations)
5. Succeeding in Numerical Reasoning Tests
6. Numerical Reasoning Test (135 AST-level questions with full answer explanations)
7. Succeeding in Abstract Reasoning Tests
8. Abstract Reasoning Test (110 AST-level questions with full answer explanations)
9. Succeeding in Situational Judgement Tests
10. Situational Judgement Test (25 practice scenarios with explanation of options)
11. Prioritising and Organising Test (69 questions and answers)
12. Accuracy Test (80 questions and answers using icons)