The Sponsorship Handbook: Essential Tools, Tips and Techniques for Sponsors and Sponsorship SeekersDe (autor) Pippa Collett, William Fenton
en Limba Engleză Hardback – 18 Feb 2011
Using the tools, techniques, advice and best practice advocated in this book both sponsors and sponsor seekers will benefit from better servicing and activation once a sponsorship is implemented, with metrics that enable data-based accountability rather than hearsay.
"Everyone in the sponsorship industry, from the biggest events and properties to the smallest, are benefitting from the increasing knowledge, data availability, metrics and professionalism in using sponsorship. The Sponsorship Handbook is a part of that process which we hope will bring future success and proven sound results to all in the complex and exciting world of sponsorship."
--Luis Vicente, Head of Partnerships, Manchester City Football Club
"An indispensable reference for any marketer who is keen to build his/her brand using sponsorship; the new ascending way to empower brands."
--Faisal Al-Dail, Saudi Post
Dimensiuni: 165 x 234 x 19 mm
Greutate: 0.54 kg
Locul publicării: Chichester, United Kingdom
- Business development managers in sports federations, arts organisations, and non–profits
- /Mid level management of major companies with a portfolio of sponsorships
- New employees in smaller firms inheriting an existing sponsorship portfolio
- Local, regional and national young professionals, marketing, communications, and business studies students need an up to date overview of best practice sponsorship seen from both sides to serve them as they learn a new job or prepare to enter the job market.
- Government departments and QUANGO′s
- Undergraduate and post–graduate students.