The Routledge Dictionary of English Language Studies (Routledge Dictionaries)De (autor) Michael Pearce
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – October 2006
From abbreviation to zero-article, via fricative and slang, the Dictionary contains over 600 wide ranging and informative entries covering:
- the core areas of language description and analysis: phonetics and phonology, grammar, lexis, semantics, pragmatics and discourse
- sociolinguistics, including entries on social and regional variation, stylistic variation, and language and gender
- the history of the English language from Old English to the present-day
- the main varieties of English spoken around the world, covering the British isles, the Caribbean, North America, Africa, Asia, and Australasia
- stylistics, literary language and English usage.
|Toate formatele și edițiile||Preț||Express|
|Carte Paperback (1)||126.87 lei Economic 18-30 zile||+98.60 lei 11-19 zile|
|Routledge – October 2006||126.87 lei Economic 18-30 zile||+98.60 lei 11-19 zile|
|Carte Hardback (1)||476.40 lei Economic 18-30 zile||+250.95 lei 11-19 zile|
|Routledge – December 2006||476.40 lei Economic 18-30 zile||+250.95 lei 11-19 zile|
Dr Michael Pearce is a Senior Lecturer in English Language at the University of Sunderland.