The ultimate in GMAT Verbal preparation, with over 300 practice questions and answers
The Official Guide for the GMAT Verbal Review 2017 provides practical preparation focused on the verbal portion of the exam. Written by the Graduate Management Admission Council, this guide is designed to provide targeted review based on your needs. You ll review the fundamentals of reading comprehension, grammar, and critical reasoning, and learn just what the test is measuring so you can tailor your approach for each question type. Over 300 additional practice questions 45 of them brand new to this edition allow you to test your understanding, with full answers and thorough explanations to help you pinpoint where you need to improve. The companion website (gmat.wiley.com) allows you to create personalized practice sets, so you can get more out of your study time by skipping what you know and focusing on what you don t. You also get access to practice exams and videos featuring valuable insight and advice to help you be fully prepared on exam day.
Hone your skills and build your confidence with essential review, valuable insight, and plenty of practice, fully customizable to your specific needs.
- Brush up on grammar, reading comprehension, and critical reasoning skills
- Learn helpful tips and strategies specific to the GMAT verbal section
- Create custom practice sets to target your weaker areas
- Practice over 300 verbal questions from past exams
You read, write, and think every day, so you think you re prepared for the GMAT Verbal but are you really? With less than two minutes per question, you need a clear plan and reflexive understanding. This book gives you both, with advice straight from the exam s creators. The Official Guide for the GMAT Verbal Review 2017 is your ideal resource for complete and thorough preparation.
Dimensiuni: 256 x 279 x 15 mm
Greutate: 0.83 kg
Locul publicării: Hoboken, United States
Textul de pe ultima copertă
THE OFFICIAL GUIDE FOR GMAT® VERBAL REVIEW 2017
- Advance your skills with 300 additional practice questions unique to this guide
- Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, and Sentence Correction questions with answer explanations
- Create your own practice sets online at gmat.wiley.com
- Exclusive online videos with study tips and test–taking strategies
The premier source of verbal practice questions, The Official Guide for GMAT® Verbal Review 2017 helps you target your study, customize your practice sessions, and further hone your written and verbal skills.
Here′s what you′ll find inside:
- 300 additional Verbal questions with answers and detailed explanations
- Questions organized in order of difficulty to focus your study
- Access to an online question bank with customizable practice sets and exams at gmat.wiley.com
Visit mba.com, the official website of the GMAT, your one–stop site for preparing for the GMAT exam and applying to business school.