The Mother Of All OpportunitiesDe (autor) Katrina McCarter
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 09 Sep 2019
There's a massive global market segment that most brands do not understand or know how to target. Many companies - even multinationals - are unaware of this huge opportunity right in front of them. And those that have recognised it often don't fully understand it and so are still missing out. That opportunity is mums.
In research over many years, mothers have made it clear they are unhappy with the way brands are communicating with them. Katrina McCarter's research has found that 63% of Australian mothers felt brands and advertisers don't understand them. Despite being such a lucrative market, this means businesses are missing opportunities every day.
The Mother of All Opportunities educates board directors, C-suite and senior executives, big brand marketers, and business owners about:
- why mums represent the biggest growth opportunity globally over the next decade
- key global trends that will be impacting your current strategy
- the mum opportunities brands are missing right now across segments, locations and industries
- why you need to invest in this market and upskill your teams now
- the future of successful marketing to mums.
Katrina McCarter demonstrates why now is the right time to rethink relationship with the world's most powerful consumer, mums. Fast track your brand and build a competitive advantage by gaining critical research-based insights into this massive and underexposed market.
Dimensiuni: 148 x 210 x 12 mm
Greutate: 0.28 kg
Editura: Marketing to Mums