The Diet for Teenagers OnlyDe (autor) Barbara Schroeder, Carrie Wiatt
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 03 May 2005
–from The Diet for Teenagers Only
Teenage girls face a relentless assault on their self-esteem: television, the Internet, and magazines all barrage young women with images of perfection—and that perfection is closely linked with being thin. Over the last decade, this has led to larger health issues like eating disorders and even increased obesity. In The Diet for Teenagers Only, Carrie Wiatt and Barbara Schroeder give teenagers the dietary weapons they need to fight back and make smart, independent decisions by answering their most burning questions…
- Just what is a calorie, anyway?
- What's the best way to lose ten pounds? Or do I really need to lose that weight?
- I think I may have an eating disorder. What should I do?
- I hate eating breakfast. Can I just skip it?
- color cutouts of favorite foods that clarify what portion sizes should look like
- recommended 7–day meal plans for different calorie needs—and create-your-own-menu options
- easy-to-follow recipes and grocery shopping tips
- a complete illustrated exercise program to boost energy and strengthen young bodies
- a personal food diary for charting daily progress