The Cleveland Clinic Intensive Review of PediatricsEditat de Camille Sabella M.D., Robert J. Cunningham, III MD
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 13 Jun 2017
Review for the pediatric boards with confidence! The Cleveland Clinic Intensive Review of Pediatrics, 5th Edition, provides the core pediatric material you need to know in a practical format ideal for board review and preparation. Up-to-date subspecialty chapters provide concise overviews with bulleted lists, tables, photographs, and radiographs, as well as new multiple-choice questions with detailed rationales. Board simulation chapters in every section and at the end of the book, along with three practice exams, build your test-taking skills.
- Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, review important concepts efficiently, and gain experience answering board-style questions.
- An essential resource for physicians preparing for certification or recertification, and for primary care physicians seeking to update their knowledge of pediatrics.
- Written primarily by distinguished faculty from Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click