The Case for Grace Student Edition: A Journalist Explores the Evidence of Transformed Lives (Case for … Series for Students)De (autor) Lee Strobel Cu Jane Vogel
en Paperback – 24 Feb 2015 – vârsta ani
The wild party that is engraved on Instagram, which you pray future employers never find. The comment your friend made about you that went way over the line. The guilt you still carry for a mistake you made three years ago. Those things don’t magically go away or become easily forgotten. So when you hear about Christian grace and forgiveness, and how it’s a prayer away, that can be a little hard to accept sometimes. Even if that clean-slate grace would be a great thing to have for yourself, or toward the people in your life.
The good news is, you’re not alone in your struggle to “get” grace. Inside this book is an exploration of the hows and whys behind God’s amazing grace, as well as revealing stories from people who experienced that gift in remarkable ways—including people who believed they’d been forgotten, murders convinced they weren’t worth forgiving, and Lee Strobel’s own account of searching for grace his entire life. Because grace is available and can change your life, if you just accept it.
The Case for Grace Student Edition:
- Presents real-life stories and experiences from a diverse group of people who have experienced incredible instances of grace firsthand
- Tackles questions teens and young adults thirteen and up often ask and encounter, so they can better understand what grace really is and how it applies to their own lives
- Unpacks the Bible’s teachings on grace and applies them to today’s world
- Can also be used in the classroom, in group studies, or as part of a religious studies or comparison class
- Pairs well with The Case for Christ Student Edition, The Case for a Creator Student Edition, The Case for Faith Student Edition, and The Case for Miracles Student Edition