Ten Women of the Bible: One by One They Changed the WorldDe (autor) Max Lucado, Jenna Lucado Bishop
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 03 May 2016
As we study the lives of the women in the Bible, we find important truths that God wants us to grasp. They lived in a different world than our own, but we find ourselves facing the same issues they faced. Yet even more, these women show us there is a God who sees us where we are and loves us for who we are. He is the one who hovers over all the pages of the Bible, shaping lives, rescuing hearts, healing sicknesses, raising what was dead to life, and assigning high callings to those who choose to follow him and have faith in him.
In this 10-session workbook, Max Lucado tells some of his favorite accounts of these ten women—Sarah, Abigail, Esther, the Samaritan Woman, Mary Magdalene, and others—and describes what set them all apart.
EACH SESSION INCLUDES
- 50 in-depth Bible studies to help you navigate the stories in Scripture
- Daily points to remember to help you summarize the key points
- Daily prayers to help you focus your thoughts and move into your quiet time
- Weekly memory verses to help you hide God's word in your heart
- Additional notes to help you lead a group through the study