Taking Your iPhoto '11 to the MaxDe (autor) Michael Grothaus
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 18 Mar 2011
- Learn all about Apple's newest version of iPhoto—iPhoto ‘11
- Explore iPhoto, one menu button at a time
- Walk-through tutorials guide you step-by-step
- Getting Familiar with iPhoto '11
- Importing Your Photos
- All About Your Photos: Marking and Searching
- Navigating and Organizing Your Photos: Events and Albums
- Organizing Your Photos: Faces
- Organizing Your Photos: Places
- Editing Your Photos
- Creating Keepsakes: Books, Cards, Calendars, Slideshows
- Sharing Your Photos Online
- Advanced iPhoto Settings, Tips, and Tricks
Michael Grothaus is an American novelist and journalist living in London. He was first introduced to Apple computers in film school and went on to use them for years to create award-winning films. After discovering many of Hollywood s dirty little secrets while working for 20th Century Fox, he left and spent five years with Apple as a consultant. Since then, he s moved to Europe and written his first novel. Currently, Michael is a staff writer for AOL's popular tech news site TUAW.com, where he regularly interviews tech CEOs and writes about all things Mac. He is also the coauthor of Apress Taking Your iPad to the Max and Taking Your iPod touch to the Max, Second Edition. When not writing, he spends his time traveling Europe, northern Africa, and Asia. Epiphany Jones, a novel about trafficking and America s addiction to celebrity, is his latest book. You can contact him at MichaelGrothaus.com.
- Aims to be first or one of the first on new iPhoto '11, in iLife '11 suite.
- iPhoto is the most popular or the 2nd most popular App in iLife Apps suite.
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Mac are strong book and tech markets, too.