Stoller's Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: The HipDe (autor) David W. Stoller MD, FACR
en Limba Engleză Carte Hardback – 25 Sep 2017
Diagnose hip imaging like never before with this outstanding multimedia reference from a world-renowned expert in orthopaedic radiology! Stoller's Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: The Hip combines more than 25 years of trailblazing research and clinical experience into one comprehensive, must-have resource. Concise, bulleted text, accompanied by hundreds of clear line drawings, full-color illustrations, and high-resolution 3T images, allows for rapid understanding and easy access to unprecedented insights supporting the effective diagnosis of a full range of hip disorders.
- Master the latest concepts and approaches in hip imaging, including routine use of anterior and posterior oblique images to evaluate acetabular arthroscopic zones of articular cartilage, and to visualize the anterior superior and posterior inferior labrum and posterior superior and anterior inferior labrum at the same time; MR/arthroscopic correlation for hip anatomy and pathology; radial hip imaging; imaging around metal implants.
- Emphasize and reinforce critical information with Key Concept section introductions
- Visualize hip anatomy and pathology with extraordinary clarity thanks to an impressive collection of color illustrations, arthroscopic photos, and 3T and high-resolution MR images.
- Ensure thorough, evidence-based diagnosis with the aid of detailed image interpretation checklists.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Over two and a half hours of Stoller Lecture and Hip Arthroscopy and Dissection Videos that take a deep dive into orthopaedic hip imaging
- Exclusive Stoller Notes
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
3.5 Hours of never-before-released videos of Dr. Stoller's lecture slides with accompanying narration
'Stoller Notes' that provide deeper insight into the material