Sternberg's Diagnostic Surgical Pathology ReviewDe (autor) Pier Luigi Di Patre MD, PhD, Darryl Carter
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 18 Feb 2015
- Offers a systematic review of Surgical Pathology, including skin, soft tissue, bone, and joints; breast; central nervous system; endocrine system; hematopoietic and lymphatic systems; head and neck; intrathoracic organs and blood vessels; alimentary canal and associated organs; urinary tract and male genital system; and female reproductive system and peritoneum.
- Each question focuses on a specific disease entity or diagnostic problem as presented in Sternberg's Diagnostic Surgical Pathology, Sixth Edition. Questions are followed by answers and succinct explanations .
- More than 600 full-color illustrations highlight key visual aspects of diagnosis
- Test yourself with 1,000+ questions and answers that include explanations
- 600+ full-color illustrations