Step-Up to Medicine (Step-Up Series)De (autor) Dr. Steven Agabegi MD
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 22 Oct 2015
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
This bestselling volume in the popular Step-Up series provides a high-yield review of medicine, ideal for preparing for clerkships or clinical rotations, shelf exams, and the USMLE Step 2. Clinical pearls, full-color illustrations, and “Quick Hits” provide essential information in an efficient, easy-to-remember manner, perfect for medical, physician assistant, and nurse practitioner students. Now enhanced with integrated instructor support, Step-Up to Medicine, Fifth Edition delivers exactly what students need to know—both for exam preparation and for practical use in the evaluation and treatment of patients.
- Updated and revised content reflects extensive research with faculty and students.
- Figures, charts, tables, graphs, and mnemonics aid visual learners and facilitate retention of essential material.
- Enhanced high-yield outline format and Quick Hits save time and help students review more efficiently.
- 100-question practice exam helps students prepare for shelf and board.
- Succinct, outline approach keeps “extra” material to a minimum, focusing on the core content students need to know.
- Clinical pearls help students “file away” clinical connections for handy retrieval at test time and aid in the transition from basic science to clinical medicine.
- Easy-to-follow algorithms demonstrate examples of effective clinical reasoning, particularly for similar complaints.
- Coverage includes every essential area of medicine, including body system diseases and disorders; fluids, electrolytes, and acid-base disorders; hematologic diseases and neoplasms; infectious diseases; diseases of the skin and hypersensitivity disorders; and ambulatory medicine.
- Helpful appendices cover radiographic and electrocardiogram interpretation, physical examination pearls, workup and management of common problems on the wards, basic statistics and evidence-based medicine, and end-of-life issues and informed consent.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
|Toate formatele și edițiile||Preț||Express|
|Carte Paperback (3)||242.81 lei Economic 16-28 zile||+70.48 lei 3-7 zile|
|LWW – 22 Oct 2015||242.81 lei Economic 16-28 zile||+70.48 lei 3-7 zile|
|LWW – 22 Oct 2015||327.22 lei Economic 2-4 săpt.||+37.18 lei 9-16 zile|
|LWW – 13 Apr 2019||334.24 lei Precomandă|