Social Engineering and Nonverbal Behavior SetDe (autor) Christopher Hadnagy
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – July 2014
Social Engineering: The Art of Human Hacking
From elicitation, pretexting, influence and manipulation all aspects of social engineering are picked apart, discussed and explained by using real world examples, personal experience and the science behind them to unraveled the mystery in social engineering.
- Examines social engineering, the science of influencing a target to perform a desired task or divulge information
- Arms you with invaluable information about the many methods of trickery that hackers use in order to gather information with the intent of executing identity theft, fraud, or gaining computer system access
- Reveals vital steps for preventing social engineering threats
Unmasking the Social Engineer: The Human Element of Security
Focuses on combining the science of understanding non-verbal communications with the knowledge of how social engineers, scam artists and con men use these skills to build feelings of trust and rapport in their targets. The author helps readers understand how to identify and detect social engineers and scammers by analyzing their non-verbal behavior. Unmasking the Social Engineer shows how attacks work, explains nonverbal communications, and demonstrates with visuals the connection of non-verbal behavior to social engineering and scamming.
- Clearly combines both the practical and technical aspects of social engineering security
- Reveals the various dirty tricks that scammers use
- Pinpoints what to look for on the nonverbal side to detect the social engineer
Dimensiuni: 152 x 229 x 36 mm
Greutate: 0.84 kg
Locul publicării: Hoboken, United States
Public țintăPrimary audience: Technology and security professionals, hackers
Secondary audience: Security consultants charged with protecting their clients from social engineering attacks; students in information security related programs, law enforcement and private security professionals.