Sobotta Flashcards Bones, Ligaments, and Joints: Bones, Ligaments, and JointsDe (autor) Lars Bräuer
en Limba Engleză Cards – 23 Aug 2013
Thes Sobotta flashcards provide you with a fun way to prepare for tests and exams in the subject area of "bones, ligaments and joints.
New training concept:
- The exemplary exam question on each card will help you familiarise yourself with the exam situation. The question is answered on the back of the card.
- One side of the card shows a labelled anatomical illustration, the other side shows the picture without the labels for a memory check.
- Information boxes contain concise summaries of clinical and other relevant aspects (e.g. bone development, orthopaedic subject matter).
- Important structures are emphasised for quicker orientation.
- The Latin terms are in accordance with the current Terminologia Anatomica.
For study on the go and preparation for exams and tests!
Ilustrații: Approx. 202 illustrations (202 in full color)
Dimensiuni: 105 x 148 x 38 mm
Greutate: 0.58 kg
Bänder und Gelenke