Seeking SREDe (autor) David Blank–edelman
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 31 Oct 2018
How are organizations around the world applying and even extending site reliability engineering? Engineers from a variety of companies provide more than two-dozen essays in Seeking SRE, a book that probes issues such as SRE hiring and sourcing, SRE and DevOps, SRE antipatterns, interactive teaching and learning for SRE, and building a culture of reliability.
Inspired by Site Reliability Engineering, the O'Reilly book that revealed how Google created and nurtured SRE to successfully build, deploy, monitor, and maintain their massive software systems, Seeking SRE presents these essays in four broad categories: implementation, near edge SRE, best practices and technologies, and the human side of SRE. David N. Blank-Edelman, Director of Technology at the Northeastern University College of Computer and Information Science, is the book's editor.
Among the essays in this Early Release edition, you'll find:
- How to Apply SRE Principles without Dedicated SRE Teams--Bjorn Rabenstein and Matthias Rampke, SoundCloud Ltd
- The Intersection of Reliability and Privacy--Betsy Beyer and Amber Yust, Google
- The Art and Science of the SLO (Service Level Objectives)--Theo Schlossnagle, Circonus
- Immutable Infrastructure and SRE--Jonah Horowitz, Stripe
- Scriptable Load Balancers--Emil Stolarsky, Shopify
- The Service Mesh: Wrangler of Your Microservices?--Matt Klein, Lyft
- Psychological Safety in SRE--John Looney, Intercom
Dimensiuni: 178 x 232 x 29 mm
Greutate: 0.94 kg