Schaum's Outline of Medical-Surgical NursingDe (autor) Jim Keogh
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 16 Oct 2011
The ideal review for your medical-surgical nursing course
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum’s Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- Comprehensive explanations of the various topics covered in medical-surgery nursing course
- Relevant examples and extensive end-of-chapter exercises motivate you to understand new material and reinforce acquired skills
- Detailed explanations and practice problems in the different areas of medical-surgical nursing
- Comprehensive review of specialized topics such as inflammation & wound healing, coronary artery disease & acute coronary syndrome, and renal & urologic problems
- Medical-Surgical foundational knowledge of the respiratory, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, endocrine, and nervous systems
James Keogh is on the faculty of St. Peter’s College and Columbia University. He is the author of more than 60 books, including Schaum’s Outline of Pharmacology and Pharmacology DeMYSTiFieD.