SAT Math WorkbookDe (autor) Michael Smith, Reza Nazari
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 09 Sep 2019
The only prep book you will ever need to ace the SAT Math Test
SAT Math Workbook reviews all SAT Math topics and provides students with the confidence and math skills they need to succeed on the SAT Math. It is designed to address the needs of SAT test takers who must have a working knowledge of basic Mathematics.
This comprehensive workbook with over 2,500 sample questions and 2 complete SAT tests can help you fully prepare for the SAT Math test. It provides you with an in-depth focus on the math portion of the exam, helping you master the math skills that students find the most troublesome. This is an incredibly useful tool for those who want to review all topics being covered on the SAT Math test.
SAT Math Workbook contains many exciting features to help you prepare for the SAT Math test, including:
- Content 100% aligned with the 2019-2020 SAT test
- Provided and tested by SAT Math test experts
- Dynamic design and easy-to-follow activities
- A fun, interactive and concrete learning process
- Targeted, skill-building practices
- Complete coverage of all SAT Math topics which you will be tested
- 2 full-length practice tests (featuring new question types) with detailed answers.
Dimensiuni: 216 x 280 x 14 mm
Greutate: 0.63 kg
Editura: Math Notion