Raising Positive Kids in a Negative WorldDe (autor) Zig Ziglar
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 06 Oct 2002
Drawing on the most comprehensive measurable results ever made available to an author – his "I CAN" course, taught in more than five thousand schools with more than three million participants – and his own successes and failures as a parent, Zig Ziglar offers sensible guidelines on:
- Praise and encouragement: Children can hardly have too much of the right kinds. Look for the good in your children and you will find it.
- Drugs: The latest statistics and a winning approach to teaching kids to say no, starting with cigarettes.
- Time: Quality time is not enough. Kids need a lot of time with parents (and virtually none with TV).
- Discipline: The loving parent will not shirk it.
- Sex and romance: Be frank, be firm, be realistic.
Previous edition: 0-34541-022-x