Prostate and Other Genitourinary Cancers: From Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th editionDe (autor) Vincent T DeVita , Jr. MD, Theodore S. Lawrence MD, PhD, Steven A Rosenberg MD, PhD
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 25 Jun 2016
Selected from the world’s leading comprehensive cancer textbook, this tightly focused resource provides you with the practical, cutting-edge information you need to provide the best cancer care to each patient. Prostate and Other Genitourinary Cancers: Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th Edition , offers a comprehensive and balanced view of this rapidly changing field, meeting the needs of oncology practitioners, fellows, and others who need an in-depth understanding of prostate and GU cancer. The print reference gives you the solid, dependable guidance you’ve come to expect from this outstanding title, and the Inkling version features new quarterly updates written by a team of experts selected by the authors.
- Delivers focused, comprehensive information on prostate and GU cancer drawn from the world’s leading cancer textbook, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology .
- Covers the molecular biology of the kidney, bladder, and prostate; genetic testing in urinary tract cancers; and cancers of the kidney, bladder, ureter, renal pelvis, prostate, urethra, penis, and testis .
- Discusses in detail the growing importance of prevention and screening , giving you the understanding you need to improve your patients’ chances for a healthier, cancer-free life.
- Explains how the latest developments in biologic therapy applies to cancers of the prostate and GU system.
- Provides exhaustive coverage of combined modality cancer treatment , helping you determine when and how to integrate modalities in patient treatment.
- Ensures that you’re fully up to date thanks to easy, mobile access to quarterly updates .
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-linksthat pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use