Programmed Learning Approach to Medical TerminologyDe (autor) Judi Nath
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 13 Mar 2018
Programmed Learning Approach to Medical Terminology, 3rd Edition is ideal for self-paced study, classroom use, or distance learning. Reflecting current medical usage, the book facilitates study by including questions on the right side of each page and answers on the left. A bookmark (packaged with the text) allows students to cover the answers as they move down the page and reveal them as they go. This edition features a more concise presentation, new content, exercises in the book and online, and a robust array of online teaching and learning resources.
- eBOOK AVAILABLE. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- NEW AUTHOR: Judi Nath, instructor of Medical Terminology and A&P at Lourdes University, brings her expertise to the new edition.
- REORGANIZED! Chapters are now aligned with the table of contents of A&P texts to make the book easier to navigate.
- NEW! Chapter-opening learning objectives prepare students for the content that follows.
- UPDATED! Pronunciations now match those in Stedman’s Medical Dictionary but are shown phonetically to reflect the book’s focus on oral communication.
- REVISED ART PROGRAM! More contemporary figures modernize the book’s look and feel and each disease section now includes at least one photo.
- AN INTRODUCTORY CHAPTER covers the basics of terminology.
- A BODY SYSTEM OVERVIEW provides the minimal coverage of Anatomy and Physiology students need to associate the terminology with the anatomy.
- HUNDREDS OF PRACTICE EXERCISES—available in self-instruction frames and program review frames—include a variety of question types, including fill-in-the-blank.