Practical Handbook of OCTDe (autor) Bruno Lumbroso, Marco Rispoli
en Limba Engleză Hardback – 30 Nov 2014
Optical coherence tomography (OCT) is a non-invasive imaging test that uses light waves to take cross-section pictures of the retina, the light-sensitive tissue lining the back of the eye (eyeSmart).
This new edition has been fully updated to provide clinicians and trainees with the most recent advances in OCT imaging. Beginning with an introduction to the technique for obtaining clear images, and discussion on normal anatomy, the following sections offer step by step guidance on the interpretation of OCT images and data acquired by OCT, ‘en face’ OCT and OCT angiography.
Each chapter has been revised and new examination and diagnostic protocols are covered in depth. The second edition includes two new chapters on OCT Dyeless Angiography and OCT Analysis and Interpretation of Common Disorders.
Highly illustrated with more than 400 clinical images and tables, this practical reference has been written by renowned experts Bruno Lumbroso and Marco Rispoli from Centro Oftalmologico Mediterraneo in Rome.
- Fully revised new edition providing latest advances in interpretation of OCT imaging
- Includes two new chapters and more than 400 clinical images and tables
- Authored by renowned ophthalmologists Bruno Lumbroso and Marco Rispoli
- Previous edition published in 2012
Dimensiuni: 216 x 279 mm
Greutate: 0.32 kg
Ediția: 2 Nouă
Editura: JAYPEE BROTHERS MEDICAL PUBLISHERS PVT LTD
Colecția Jaypee Brothers,Medical Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
Locul publicării: Delhi, India
- Practical Suggestions to Obtain Clear and Clinically Useful OCT Images
- Basic Normal Anatomy and OCT
- Logical Method of OCT Interpretation: Analysis, Synthesis and Deduction
- Tridimensional and “En Face” Scan Analysis
- OCT Dyeless Angiography
- Synthesis and Deduction
- Elementary OCT Lesions
- Ocular Syndromes and Disorders
- Complex Case Analysis and Interpretation
- Neurological Disorders and OCT
- OCT Analysis and Interpretation of the Most Common Disorders
Both at Centro Oftalmologico Mediterraneo, Rome, Italy