Power Brands: Measuring, Making, and Managing Brand SuccessDe (autor) Jesko Perrey, Tjark Freundt, Dennis Spillecke
en Limba Engleză Hardback – 14 Jan 2015
Brand success can be managed
What distinguishes a brand-name product from no-name competitors? How can companies assess and enhance the value of their brands? What steps can executives take to manage their brands successfully? Reliable answers to these and other questions can be found with the proven BrandMatics-Konzept from McKinsey. Now in its third revised and enhanced edition, Power Brands incorporates many recent advances in the field:
- New research on the evolution of brand relevance - both in B2C and B2B.
- Two modular additions to the proven brand purchase funnel framework.
- All-new chapters on brand delivery, MROI, and digital brand management.
- Dozens of new case studies - from insights generation to brand promise definition.
- Six new in-depth interviews with distinguished international brand managers.
Ilustrații: 105 schwarz-weiße Abbildungen
Dimensiuni: 176 x 243 x 25 mm
Greutate: 0.92 kg
Ediția: 3rd Edition
Editura: Wiley Vch
Locul publicării: Weinheim, Germany